From left to right: Diego Arellano, Kenneth Fantes, Mauricio Etienne, Benjamin Inman, (Inman Equities), and Alejandro Reyes.
With the presence of distinguished speakers and exhibitors, and organized by Information Management Network, IMN, the 4TH ANNUAL MIDDLE-MARKET MULTIFAMILY FORUM (SOUTHEAST) was held at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta, Georgia, November 18-19, and our team could not miss such an important occasion: our CEO’s Kenneth Fantes, and Alejandro Reyes, in the company of Mauricio Etienne, (Bolivia), Diego Arellano, (Miami), and Benjamin Inman, our Partner at Inman Equities.
A wide range of topics were discussed in the forum, which provided attendees with the knowledge and resources necessary to make well-informed business decisions, including:
• Growth Strategies
• The Debt Panel: Comparing Sources, Costs and Structures
• Less than 50 units: acquisition, management and financing
• Opportunity zones
• New trends in apartments: evaluation of short-term, co-living and micro-living rental markets
• Value-added plays: What are you doing to keep the returns going?
• Ground Up vs. No. Value-added rehabilitation vs. reuse: Where are the best risk-adjusted returns?
• Accept lower returns versus changing your strategy vs. stay on the course
In addition to the excellent topics addressed in the forum by the speakers, the occasion was conducive to establishing business relationships, and developing businesses, with industry experts.