Capitaliza Team attended the 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference on January 20 – 21, 2020, at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek/Waldorf Astoria, Orlando, FL.
The 2020 NMHC Apartment Strategies Outlook Conference focused on how multi-family leaders react to changing market dynamics concerning capital accumulation, ongoing development, and rent and occupancy management.
Kenneth Fantes and Alejandro Reyes, our CEO’s, had the opportunity to share ideas and perspectives with essential industry personalities, enhancing business and friendly relations.
Among the many topics discussed by the various committees, we believe the most significant facts were:
• Rentership is on the rise.
• Occupancy will remain substantial (95% – 98%).
• Three main demographic drivers include the growth of the young adult population, non-couple households, and minority populations.
• The financing picture seems strong with Equity Financing.
• Tax reform will be positive.